Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Things to Come

An amazing friend of mine, who might I add, has endured a lot more then me. Sent me this great video. This I feel helps on all levels. I thank you & all those that are praying for us as well as Esther. If any of you are having a bad day or are just not doing well, continue the fight!!! It will be alright. I know the Savior lives & I know that he is there for everybody. No matter your circumstances he loves you & he died for you to return to live with him. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon & the Bible & learning from their experiences. I am especially thankful for a living prophet on the earth today that leads & guides us through these difficult times. I am very thankful for this adoption. We have been blessed to know Esther & her family. We pray for them all, that they will know what to do in this situation. Esther & Aiden will always be in our prayers. We will continue to pray that Esther will do what is right & that she will do it with Heavenly Father's help. I hope she realizes that she isn't alone & that He loves her so much. We are all loved. I hope you enjoy this video. Good Things to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment