Saturday, February 6, 2010

Uncle Brad


I think my neices love Uncle Brad more then me. I am the one who makes them quilts, blankets & other fun things. I take them to fun places & I attempt to teach them the fun in cooking. But when it comes to homework assignments, they will write about Uncle Brad & not me. Go figure. Kennedy had a writing lesson last year & she had to write a letter to a family member. She wrote to Brad. It was cute when we found out. Because Mike & Dee had no idea until parent teacher conference what Kennedy did until the teacher gave them the letter. It was so cute. Then Reyna had to write a story. It was the cutest story. Here is goes:

Saving My Family!

By: Reyna

One day a firefighter came to my house. There was a fire! I couldn't really breathe. It was painful. So the firefighter came in my house and saved my cats and dog. I was so happy. I gave them a huge hug! And I yelled hurray. It was cool that they saved my mom and dad too. I was so so so happy. I just noticed it was my uncle who was the firefighter.

It was so cute.

I am thankful for my husband. He is going to be the best dad ever. He is so good with Kennedy & Reyna. He is very patient & a great teacher. When ever I have the girls over after school & they are doing their homework, Brad is so good & amazing with them. I have a feeling he will be the good parent. I can't wait for him to be a dad. He will be the best!!! It makes me sad sometimes knowing that I am the one who can't give him that. But we are hopeful for adoption.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sad and put that on your shoulders; I know my 'advice' is falling on deaf ears, because how could someone not feel like that.. I'm sorry Sarah. You and Brad are going to be the best parents. :) I'm so hopeful for you guys. And SO DANG EXCITED! :) :) Lots of smiles and chicken with dumplings coming your way. HAAA!

    PS - is that story real!? How cute!!

    ReplyDelete