Friday, May 8, 2009

"One is the loneliness number"

Yes I am quoting a song. Actually one of my favorites to be exact. It will go well with this post, because it is the loneliness number. An update to the lovely IVF path. I would love to say it is fabulous news & that things are going great, but it isn't. Both the egg & sperm looked great. But somehow they just didn't want to talk to each other. Well ONE I think is communicating. Dr. Andersen says that one egg has divided once, but doesn't know if this is viable or just happened. We is going to continue to keep an eye on it & if it decides to divided some more then Brad & I are off to Soldatna. If not, then we are done with this cycle of IVF. Now we just wait some more. We pray that the one little egg will wake up & start dividing some more.
We appreciate every bodies prayers on our behalf. We know that what ever the Lord has in store for us, we will be grateful. We don't know what we are going to do if it doesn't work. We are in limbo at this time & to tell you the truth I am VERY numb to it all. Thank you again for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment