Friday, May 8, 2009

All you need is ONE!!!

IT DIVIDED!!! IT DIVIDED!!! Just after my last post, I got a call from Dr. Andersen saying that my one & lonely egg divided into 4 & he feels it will divide again. So at 4.30 pm we are off to Soldatna & hopefully around 8 pm tonight we will get pregnant. Oh, every emotion is going through my body right now, I can't explain it. The nice thing is I know it will be only one. No twins or triplets here... Then on 5/22/09 we will take the pregnancy test & will find out if the little divider took. Yippy!!! Thank you all. We love you & have a fabulous day:):):)

2 comments:

  1. we all love YOU!!! :) GOOD LUCK and thanks for the 'real-time' updates! they're fabulous. Keep them coming. please! I am on edge over here waiting for what happens. AHH! And 5/22/09 seems SO far away. doesn't it!? schneikies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! I cannot wait to hear what happens. Yes Jayci May 22nd seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete