Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ultrasound/blood work

I went in for my check-up to see how the ovaries are doing. According to the doctor they are doing nicely. They didn't have to adjust my meds & I have another one on Friday. He says that egg retrieval this weekend. YA!!!! Then hopefully between Tuesday & Thursday next week he will be putting the dividers back inside. We are getting so excited. Brad is so cute about the whole thing. He wants to be a dad so bad & he will be a great one. I see him with the kids in my family & he does fabulous. I think he is going to be the fun parent & me the mean parent. He still can't handle the injections. He hates that I have to in flick pain on myself & says he couldn't do it to me. So needless to say I had to recruit injectors for when I have to do IM injections. Because I KNOW for a fact I won't be able to do those on my own. Too large of a needle. No thank you!!! I will start those either Sunday or Monday & it could last for two to seven weeks. Oh, goodie... But the injections are going well. I still freak myself out with having to put a needle, mind a small one, in my stomach. I do the worst injection first. It is my repronex & it BURNS when it goes in & I don't like it at ALL. Over all it could be worse. Well, that is an up date of all the fun going on. Will post more on Friday...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's 'so far so good'. :) I could do a couple injections, I bet! Brad is a sweet guy... I'm sure Mark would say, "TOUGHEN UP!" to me. LAME. I think you're so brave for toughing out the needles... aaaall of them!

    ReplyDelete