Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It has begun!!!

I did my first shot tonight. It was scary. It was the smallest needle & so cute. I was scared to death to do it. I was about to start hyperventilating, but then I thought about all those kids that are diabetic & give themselves their own shots & I got over it & stuck it in. It didn't hurt. I think the shock of having to poke myself was all I needed. Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound to see if my ovaries have been behaving themselves.
I also learned that Dr. Anderson takes photos of the embryos prior to putting them back into me. CRAZY. I will have to post pictures of our dividing little cells. Which will one day be little Thomas children. It is also scary, because I hope I don't become to attached to the little dividers. But I have to have hope & faith that it will all work out. I know the Lord will provided what He thinks is best for us. It is hard to leave it in His hands, but whatever happens I know He has a plan for us.
So it begins, my little box of torture is doing it's job...

1 comment:

  1. your little box of torture. how terrible. and you're so brave! I admire the fact that you can stick yourselves; way to think of the big picture. I'm so impressed! I can get attached to your 'little dividers' too if you'd like. :) Just for moral support.

    ReplyDelete