Sunday, March 29, 2009

Already with the tums...

As previously stated Brad & I are going to try IVF. Actually I am the one doing IVF, no injections for him. The first step of IVF is birth control for 21 days to suppress the ovaries to nothing & then after that they will jump start them with all kinds of injections I get to do in my lovely belly. I started the BC last night & lets just say I don't do well with hormones & I was so nauseous & in fact still nauseous. I can't wait to see what I am like in my 1st trimester. Now I have taken tums for 2 days now & not looking forward to living off them in the future. At least I will have nice & strong bones. So we will see how well I will do on this path of IVF. If Brad & I end up having children, they better be nice to me. I had to go through a lot for the little buggers. I am excited & scared at the same time. I know I need to have faith in the whole process & just let it happen. I hope you guys enjoy my adventure to motherhood. Why can't this happen the old fashion way...

1 comment:

  1. because this way is so much more fun for your blog readers, of course!! I HATED using birth control (didn't use it for very long, probably only 6 months). It would make me so nauseaus! I would come close to collapsing at times too. I had to sit on the floor in the frozen isle in a drug store when I ran there to get some snacks during work one time. I haaaaated it. It would always wear off for me though after the first 5 days of starting them. So I'm glad you only have to do these for one month!!! And by now it's probably almost over! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete