Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anybody have Valium???

If anybody knows me truly, knows I HATE to fly. Ok. That is really putting it lightly... Tonight I booked reservations for our cruise & of course we have to fly to L.A. I would rather swim with the sharks then board a plane. But enough about that. It is officail, we are going on a vacation in August. Just Brad & I... YEAH:):):) We are going on a Mexico Cruise through Carnival. We are so excited. We go from LA to Puerto Vallarta, Malzalon & then Cabo. Sorry if they aren't spelled right. Didn't major in english, spelling or grammer. We leave the 15th & return on the 23rd of August. We are going to stay with Brad's brother Eric Saturday night & the cruise leaves Sunday. Our 5th anniverasy is the 20th, yippy... The fun thing about it, is that if the IVF works I will be 17 wks pregnant & hopefully through my 1st trimester yuckiness. We hope. So, if anybody has any valium they want to share, PLEASE can I have some?

1 comment:

  1. Valium + possible baby = a baby like SARAH! ha HA! I love it. This will be SOOO FUN. If i suddenly pop up on the same boat as you, just say you don't know me and just don't check your bags until you get on the boat so you can honestly say you didn't know anything about it. I think this might work. I'll go into labor in your suit case. How's that for packing light? ha! I'm excited for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete