Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Madilyn Ray Thomas

Born 11/29/10 in Anchorage, Alaska at 6:52 am
7 lbs & 4 oz, 20 inches long & a head full of hair


Now the story. We have adopted a little girl. We wanted to announce it on the 29th, but we have learned from past experience to wait the 10 days before making it known. It has been 10 days & ta-da we have a little girl. We have known about this for awhile, but wanted to keep in on the down low. She is amazing & we love her so much. She has the cutest dimples known to man. I have always wanted to have a little girl with dimples. She is a really good baby that loves her binkie. She is full of expressions & my favorite time is when she is done eating & is asleep & she will start to smile so big & her dimples just shine. We love her so much & are so very thankful. We couldn't have this blessing if it wasn't for the her birthmother. We are very grateful for her & this hard choice. Thank you just doesn't seem enough. She is wonderful & we pray that she will know how much we appreciate her. We are very thankful right now again for this little, but huge blessing. We know that Heavenly Father has been there for us through all of this & we are thankful for Him. We are so grateful & so HAPPY!!!! But here she is, our little Madilyn.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This news just made my day... exactly the kind of news I've been needing to hear! I am SO SO SO beyond excited for you guys!! She is a doll... I can't wait to see more of her and hear more of her story! What a wonderful blessing, just in time for Christmas! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE is PERFECT!! :) And perfectly at home over there. I'm so happy for you!! NOW I can bring you dinner and gifts and all the fun stuff. YIPPEEEEE! Congratulations, Sarah and Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I'm still getting over the shock that you didn't name her Stephanie. . . I think Madilyn will do. :) Loves to you THREE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! She is so cute! I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so very exciting! You guys will be great parents! And I love the name - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very exciting! We are so happy for you and can't wait to get to squeeze those dimply cheeks!

    ReplyDelete