Monday, May 31, 2010

Still Waiting:)

As the birthmother is about to hit her 41st week of this seemingly long pregnancy to her not me. Because for me it is a 3-4 wks pregnancy. Bam!!! Here is a baby. This is what I actually prayed for. I really didn't want a long dragged out 9 month adoption of will she or won't she. I like this, ok here you go in a month. But we are still waiting. The hospital she goes to ANMC won't induce until 42 weeks. Tomorrow she has an appointment if I remember her correctly & she hopes, as well I as hope she has progressed more. I told her to ask them to strip her membranes. I did warn her & told her it is painful, but she said she would & if they give her a weird look of, how do you know this. She says she will tell them her baby mama told me. I laughed. I having a feeling she will be induced. So one more week of waiting & preparing. Well tring to prepare as best as possible. One thing I am doing is making a sheep mobile. My friend Jayci told me about them & we planned a craft night & attempted to make them. Mine are special sheep. I am just happy that Aiden won't have great vision & can't see all my mistakes. But here are the pictures for now. I still need to add the ears, per Brad, bc he said it will look better & hang them on the mobile part. I am including the picture that it is suppose to look like as well. Can't wait to hang it above the crib. Oh, by the way, you can order one on Esty for like $80 or make them yourself for like oh, about $5.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sheep; you did a great job. I can't wait to hear how everything goes - hopefully it's not too much longer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out so dang CUTE, Sarah! There are no mistakes..... :)

    When you said BAM here's the baby I keep hearing in my head, "pop! goes the weasel" - yikes. hahaha

    ALSOOOO... they were $98. $5 is MUCH better!! And so personalized, too!

    ReplyDelete