Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It wouldn't be Thanksgiving if I wasn't thankful for something. Here are a few things I am thankful for.
  • Life here on earth.
  • A Heavenly Father who loves me
  • My faith
  • The serves men that serve our country so that I can have a great life here on earth
  • My free agency.
  • My family. They are fantastic. Especially my amazing nieces. They are the best.
  • Brad's family. I couldn't have asked for better in-laws.
  • My job. Even my patients. Even though they drive me nuts at times, without them I wouldn't have a job, let alone an interesting job.
  • My health.
  • My challenges of not being able to have child. I LOVE the time that I have with Brad.
  • Adoption. Can't wait to meet the wonderful birth parents that will one day make Brad & I parents.
  • My dogs: Lucy & Abigail. They help me cope with not having children. They are the coolest dogs in the world. I love them.
  • Quilt group on Thursday. I have meet the best people there & they are such great friends.
  • Facebook. Yes. It helps me stay in contact with friends from all different parts of my life.
  • My house. It is small but it is great. Cozy & perfect.
  • The Book of Mormon. It has helped me in my life more then any other book EVER written.
  • President Thomas S. Monson. A living prophet on the earth. Wonderful. He is such a great man. Thank you.
  • My parents. Who have given me everything & has asked for nothing in return.
  • My brother. Mostly because he has made me an aunt to those amazing girls. And for being a great big brother:)
  • My friends who deal with me & all my wonderful slips in life.
  • That Henry is doing well & is with his family for the holidays.

Mostly I am grateful for all that I have been blessed with. I know I don't thank Heavenly Father enough for the blessing in my life. But I am thankful. I couldn't have asked for a better life. He loves me & I am thankful. I have a great family. Don't get me wrong I have fun times that happen, but they are fun times so matter what they are. I love my husband and thankful for him, he is the man in & of my dreams. Thank you to you all. Happy Thanksgiving everyone:):)

1 comment: