Monday, September 28, 2009

Closure

We found out what happened with the birth mother. When she gave birth, the baby looked just like the birth mother's father that her parents have adopted him. OK, that sounded really weird. But I am sure after awhile of thinking and contemplating I am sure. But it is nice to know what happened. I am happy for her. She does get the best of both worlds. She gets to see her son, but also gets to full fill her dreams. I pray for her. I hope that she accomplishes so much. He will be so proud of her. But that is how it ends.
The great news is, we are DONE with our home study, but we do need to change some of the application. We need to make it more birth parent friendly. So Brad & I are going to sit down & finish it this week.
Now on to the next adventure.......

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you were able to find out what happened. Closure can be such an important part of healing. Who finally told you what happened?
    YEAH...for having the home study done!! How exciting to be moving forward again! Good luck....you will find just the right birth mother to work with!
    Tons of Love,
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness! that is bizarre.. but I'm happy you got closure. I don't know why I'm just seeing this post now (two days late!). I'm excited for your next adventure. You will be ready, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sarah!! I was wondering how everything went, since I have been a little preoccupied with having our own and dealing with the first week of having four kids, school, Owen (need I say more), and giant boobs!!! Im so sorry it didn't work out. I don't know when I will be back at church, but give me a call or come on over. Love ya girly!!

    ReplyDelete