Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Best Nieces EVER

Brad & I get the opportunity to watch my nieces over night. Both Mike & Dee are out of town, too bad for them. So we get to have Kennedy (9) & Reyna (7) over, along with their dog Chewy. Who is also a westie like my dogs Lucy & Abigail. They in fact love it when Chewy comes over, because they just play & run around like mad puppies. Well tonight I went to a pamper chef party & when I got home my nieces & I looked at some of my old photos from high school, reason why is because Reyna has school pictures tomorrow. I told them some embarrassing school picture days & showed them proof. Then I told Reyna that I was going to put tiny braids in her hair & then we'll take them out the next day to make her hair HUGE. Well Kennedy & Reyna got the idea that they wanted to braid my hair & make it big. Not that it doesn't take much. But here are some fun photos of them doing it. I love those little girls. They are the best. I am very thankful that they live near by & I can have a relationship with them. They are fantastic. I love them.

Oh, Reyna is trying to make the "L" symbol for loser

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how grown up they are!!! Incredible I almost didn't recognize little reyna! They grow so fast! I thought everyone was on a time out with us... you know like sleeping beauty.. she's asleep so the whole kingdom falls asleep.. hahaha Just teasing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha!! they are so cute. :P Love the loser sign. Don't worry, I think you're cool.

    ReplyDelete