Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quilting


I have a new hobby. Quilting. Why I got into it, I have no idea. BUT, I love it. My ward has quilt group every Thursday morning and it is so much fun. I don't have to be to work until 1 pm. Besides learning to quilt, we also are taught how to do other projects. One of them is making bags. I have learned to make a Jessy Bag & A Bigger Better Bag. Sorry I don't have a picture of the Jessy Bag, but here is a pic of the Bigger Better Bag. The down fall to all of this, is I want to make quilts left and right. And believe me it isn't cheap. The magazine Quilts and More is the best magazine. It has very simple quilts & other activities or projects. I am learning self control, but it is hard. Wish me luck that I don't become bankrupt.

1 comment:

  1. ah! that IS a great picture. Very artsy. :D I LOVE it. You could frame it and be so proud every day of your craftiness. The bag turned out adorable, Sarah!!! I wish I could have bought it. :P So talented.

    ReplyDelete