Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little about the family

Lets start with Brad, he is my gaint of a husband. He works for FedEx & enjoys what he does. He also volunteers with the Chugiak Fire Department one week out of the month. He really loves that & hope to one day make it a career. Other things he likes to do is play video games. Only one problem. We have only one TV. Oh, Joy...
Then there is me. I am a nurse that works in a large Orthopedic Office. I enjoy being a nurse. Things I love to do is quilt, read & pester my husband. Which I do a VERY good job.
Then there are our two little four legged children, Lucy & Abigail. Two of the funnest dogs ever!!! They are perfect for each other. They fight like children, but love each other like siblings. We love them dearly:):):)


1 comment:

  1. ooo Lucy Lu... and Abi-poopers. haha I Love that you're coming out of your blog-closet. WEEEE

    ReplyDelete